Tuesday 2 June 2015

A bit of a tidy 02.06.2015

Last weekend I had some help with the weeds in the garden. Boyfriend's brother came over and kindly spent the day weeding in exchange for food. I am so very grateful for this, especially as it took him hooooours. He has promised to come back in a few weeks to help me tackle the back of the garden. This allowed me to look at the greenhouse and have a bit of a tidy.








On Sunday I went to The Vintage Emporium in Stockport (Well, Bredbury). Here is a link with some info: https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Vintage-Emporium/1436793629917807?sk=timeline

I bought a couple of things that I want to use in
the garden. I have an idea of what I want to do with them, and I will write about the project on here, of course!

That's all for today. A quick and snappy one to maybe get your creative juices flowing.








No comments:

Post a Comment