Friday 1 May 2015

Job this weekend

So far, I have written blog posts of projects I have done already. This is what I need to tackle next! Someone recommended I invest in one of those weed killers that has a long snout. I don't want to "poison" anything else, so unless anyone has a better idea I might just have to spend the day in the garden this Saturday to try and keep the weeds at bay! Need to find some plants and flowers that will be happy to grow there.

My problem with this area is that, as you can see, the soil has eroded over time. This means that the more I touch it, the more soil runs down. Obviously I know I'm not to blame for it, but it still is sad. A cherry tree used to live at the top of the garden, but we had such strong wind back in January that it fell over during the night!


No comments:

Post a Comment